How the 60mil Pool Liner Installation Process Works
- Pool is to be broom clean and dry. Our liner can be installed over most surfaces.
- Fully adhere a 11 ounce polypropylene felt over the entire pool surface.
- Adhere a 60 mil PVC liner onto the felt. Install smooth in the majority of the pool, with skip resistant material used on the shallow end and stairs. Over lapping up to 3 inches.
- Hot air weld all seams.
- Install break line, lap lanes, stair nosing, depth markers and targets as required. Black material is used.
- Use a compression bar, hard PVC strips or PVC coated metal to terminate the liner.
- Install compress flanges set onto a bed of sealant around all inlets, outlets, skimmers, lights , etc.
- Check all seams.
- Issue a 10 year non-prorated warranty.